Topic

enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Locale: Minnesota

Posted this in the old thread, just want to make sure everyone who is interested gets a chance to see it. We have brought back the RevelationX which is 850down and nylon ripstop 1.1oz 2nds (i like it better than most 1sts i have used) price is $165-$230

-Tim

Michael Barron
    BPL Member

@oneisnone

Locale: Eastern PA

Can't wait for the Epiphany Apex! I know someone who will be very happy when you are able to make them again

Michael

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

I have an interview next week fingers crossed.

-Tim

Michael Barron
    BPL Member

@oneisnone

Locale: Eastern PA

Best of luck!

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

just added a 30* option to the lineup

-Tim

Justice Baker
    BPL Member

@jkokbaker

Locale: Central Oregon

I just ordered a Revelation X, does it come with a stuff sack, if not which one should i get?

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

I am not including sacks at this time. Zpacks makes a great cuben dry bag. The medium plus should do it, might fit in med but not sure.

-Tim

Rob Daly
    BPL Member

@rdaly-2

Locale: outdoors amap

This looks like my next bag. Well done.

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

I'd also recommend Lawson Equipment. Lawson is one of the members here and makes great gear. The added benefit is that he provides free shipping on all $10+ orders, so a cuben fiber dry bag should be free. I've got a couple of his CF bags and they are very well made.

Sarah Kuhn
    BPL Member

@sckuhn

Locale: Mountainous Ohio

+1 on the quilt in a Lawson cuben bag.
    My 6' RevelationX quilt fits beautifully in Lawson's 12×24 bag and compress rather flat to fit perfectly along the back of my pack.

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

Except Lawson is out of stock and not taking orders on the 12X24 bag through his website. You might be able to get one if you email/call, but not online.

Justice Baker
    BPL Member

@jkokbaker

Locale: Central Oregon

Is turnaround time around 4 to 6 weeks right now? I ordered a quilt last week, I just need it by end of Feb.

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Shouldn't be a problem.

Brian Feeney

@feenbot

Tim, any idea when you'll be taking down the Revelation X? Similairly when you'll be putting back up the Prodigy

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Prodigy is ready just waiting for Zak to get a chance to post it.

X products will stay unless we get over run with orders like the first time we offered them. New colors for the X lines on order.

Brian Feeney

@feenbot

Good stuff time thanks. I may be making a purchase in the near future (1-2 months) depending on how some things work out

Samuel Kau
    Spectator

@skau

Locale: Southern California

Will there be any possibilities of a X prodigy? that would be an awesome deal

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

There is, I had to increase the labor cost but using seconds kept me from reusing prices. Starts at $135 I think

David Cleckner

@blaster6

Locale: Colorado

Ordered an X this weekend. This will be my second enlightend quilt. Tim's work is top notch. It's going to be very difficult waiting for it.

Kenneth Houseal
    BPL Member

@homewardbound

I ordered my custom revelation X today, what an awesome deal!

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

I'm right at 1 month wait time since I ordered. Mine should be done in the next couple of weeks. I look forward to receiving the package!

Dan

Rob D

@onefatsurfer

Ordered a revelation x this morning! I got an overstuffed 20 degree with a wide size. I'm a bigger guy at 5' 10" and 230ish, and figured I might as well get the bigger size. This is my first quilt experience, hopefully I like it! I'd kind of prefer a sewn footbox, but I'll deal with the snaps I guess.

Thanks!

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

Just got shipping confirmation on my 40 degree, wide, overstuffed 6' Revelation X quilt in Coyote/Brown. Right within the range of the promised date, almost 1 month to the day from ordering. I couldn't be happier up to this point and will take some detailed pictures when it arrives, and will give it a thorough review over the summer camping season.

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Very cool, Dan! Yes, post some pictures!

Samuel Kau
    Spectator

@skau

Locale: Southern California

I am currently at about 2 weeks of waiting…feels forever lol

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools