The High Sierra Trail Film by Chris Smead explores the history and wonder of the John Muir Trail’s little brother in this festival circuit documentary.
More New Features...
- Atom Packs Prospector Review (First Looks)
- Case Studies: Using Google Earth to Plan Wilderness Trips
- Dehydrated and Freeze-Dried Backpacking Dinners (Gear Guide)
- National Monument Reduction: What Are We Really Losing?
- Wandering in a Thirsty Country – Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument
- Patagonia 19 Degree Sleeping Bag Review
- Alcohol Stove Comparison: Trail Designs (12-10 and Kojin) vs. Zelph (Starlyte and Starlyte Mod)
REI Clinic Resources
If you recently attended a Lightweight Backpacking Clinic at REI, Backpacking Light’s Curated List of Lightweight Gear at REI can be found here.