This article describes natural navigator techniques I’ve found helpful while bushwhacking – navigating without a compass, map, or GPS.
More New Features...
- Atom Packs “The Atom” Backpack Review (First Looks)
- MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit Review
- Hummingbird Hammocks Reviews: Single, Single+, Pelican, Warbler, and Suspension System
- ThruNite Ti3 Flashlight Review
- Vargo V3 Titanium Pocket Cleats Review
- Ultralight, Ultra-Performance Backcountry Electronics for 2018
- Topo Athletic Terraventure Review (Trail Running Shoes)
REI Clinic Resources
If you recently attended a Lightweight Backpacking Clinic at REI, Backpacking Light’s Curated List of Lightweight Gear at REI can be found here.