The Backpacking Light Staff Picks Gear Guide offers what we consider to be our personal recommendations for high-quality, high-performance, lightweight backpacking gear that we’ve actually used this year.
More New Features...
- The Skyline Trail: A Canadian Rockies Gem
- Mountains, Waterfalls and Rivers: Exploring Monkman Provincial Park, British Columbia
- Publisher’s Gear Guide: My Personal Lightweight Backpacking Gear Recommendations of 2017
- Crescent Moon EVA Snowshoes Review
- A Micro-Utility Knife: The Backnife Review
- Rae Lakes Film (Documentary / Video)
- Escalante Packrafting and Technical Canyoneering
REI Clinic Resources
If you recently attended a Lightweight Backpacking Clinic at REI, Backpacking Light’s Curated List of Lightweight Gear at REI can be found here.