This gear guide features several dozen options for freeze-dried and dehydrated backpacking dinners from many different brands and provides nutritional information on each one for comparison purposes.
More New Features...
- National Monument Reduction: What Are We Really Losing?
- Wandering in a Thirsty Country – Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument
- Patagonia 19 Degree Sleeping Bag Review
- Alcohol Stove Comparison: Trail Designs (12-10 and Kojin) vs. Zelph (Starlyte and Starlyte Mod)
- Hyperlite Mountain Gear Shell Jacket Review
- Xero TerraFlex Review
- A “Speshul” Hiker: Junaid Dawud and the Colorado 14ers Thru-Hike
REI Clinic Resources
If you recently attended a Lightweight Backpacking Clinic at REI, Backpacking Light’s Curated List of Lightweight Gear at REI can be found here.