Topic

Golite Huge Clearance – Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Huge Clearance – Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Chris Gray
    Spectator

@chrisfol

Locale: Denver, Coloado

I have just received the out of stock email on the Sage poncho, HOWEVER I WAS given the option of changing my order to the "Sea" color and still only paying the same $24.XX.

In the end I cancelled my order since I only wanted it because it was so cheap, but I would have no real use for it since my larger tarp weighs about the same as the older poncho, but provides much more coverage.

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

I wasn't given the option of changing it even though I said I would take it in the sea color. Half of my order (2 of 4) was canceled. I asked them to hold it for a day today because I didn't know if I still wanted it. They said they were too busy to hold or cancel.

James S

@hikinnc

I think it's ironic that some of you gripe about foreign made gear, chastise others for "taking advantage" of other retailers who incorrectly priced items on their website and didn't honor the sales, yet you refuse to pay clearance prices on clearance gear because you tried to snake an additional 40% off a CLEARANCE price. Is trying to get something for as cheaply as possible only okay in certain situations, then?

I think that attitude is more disturbing than buying anything from Walmart.

Michael Skwarczek

@uberkatzen

Locale: Sudamerica

Agreed, in part or on whole. Similar behavior that keeps me away from those REI gear sales events. gluttony. lust. avarice.

-Michael

JP
    BPL Member

@jpovs-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Locale: Arrowhead

Tyler H
    BPL Member

@ctwnwood

Locale: Madison

All this talk of issues with the GoLite costumer service got me worried. I ordered a Jam ($55 shipped) on Friday, hadn't gotten an email or been charged as of this morning. So, I called their costumer service, got through in about 20 seconds, was informed it would ship from the warehouse today or tomorrow. A few hours later I'd gotten my UPS confirmation. No problems here.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Feeling a little tense lately? Do most of your encounters suddenly bring out the disagreeable you? Does life just seem to be against you everywhere you turn? Are your panties constantly in a twist?

You’re in luck! Try the new Ronco Panty De-Twister! In just minutes you’ll have twist free panties and a new lease on life! Just listen to some of our happy customers:

“ I was calling about my credit card balance, and the person on the other end of the line just wasn’t being helpful. My panties were really getting in a twist! But I remembered my Ronco Panty De-Twister, and a few minutes later I was calm and collected. My changed demeanor softened the customer support rep, and I got the info I was looking for!” — Bob T., Dallas

“My next door neighbor wouldn’t trim his tree limbs, and they kept dropping leaves in my yard! I was getting so mad that my panties were twisting something awful! But after a minute or two with my Ronco Panty De-Twister, I was happily raking the leaves into a pile for all the kids to jump in. Now I’m the coolest Dad on the block! Thanks Ronco!” — Dave G., Des Moines

“All I wanted was a fricking date, but the stupid women on Match.com had no appreciation for my listing of cuben in my favorite things list! Can you believe it! Fortunately, I had my Ronco Panty De-Twister handy! Now I’m dating more women than I can handle! I’m ordering one for my friend Bob!” — Doug I., Bowie

Those are just a few of the hundreds of testimonials we receive every week! So don’t wait another minute! Are the police harassing you for driving over the speed limit? Did your mother-in-law just tell you she was moving in? Did your GoLite order get cancelled when you just wanted another color? Don’t get mad, get de-twisted! Your family, and your panties, will thank you for it!

We now return you to our regularly scheduled forum banter…….

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

no complaints here- pinnacle ordered yesterday (Sunday) and shipped notice today (Monday)- happy customer here, just bring back the Ion (w/ a few stretch pockets) :)

Hiking Malto
    BPL Member

@gg-man

Doug,
    Thanks, I needed that!!!!!

Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

I righted myself and deleted posting.

Daryl

Terri Wright
    BPL Member

@ncalcamper

Locale: SF Bay Area

Dang, I missed it, right?

David Adair
    Spectator

@davidadair

Locale: West Dakota

Doug-I am outraged at your insensitivity to my outrage.

:)

Clint Wayman
    Spectator

@cwayman1

Locale: East Tennessee, US

do just set it… and forget it =P?!

Noel Tavan
    BPL Member

@akatsuki_the_devil

Should i call them up? I never got my confirmation either, I ordered a couple of shirt and a tarp

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Do not attempt to use while going commando.

John Castro-Rappl
    BPL Member

@jabber

Ken: Had to laugh when I saw that. Been reading threads about hiking in a kilt…

Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

"Ken: Had to laugh when I saw that. Been reading threads about hiking in a kilt…"

Someone say KILTED hiking?
    Here's one of my son:
    son
    And one of me:me

Karple T
    BPL Member

@ctracyverizon

Locale: Mid-Alantic

The Sale is on today!!! got more stuff. fast confirmation and great customer service.

I needed to cancel an order and redo it to combine shipping and the web chat customer rep came on and got it done.

http://www.golite.com/Clearance.aspx

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

+1 on the kilts! Love my Mountain Hardwear El Kommando, though it's a bit heavy to use hiking… At least, so far. We'll see this summer. :)

What are Golite's base layers like as far as sizing? Just ordered a Cap 1 and Cap 2 during Patagonia's end of winter sale in XXL and found them to be way too big, but I don't know if going to XL with the Golite BS-1/2 would be a bad idea.

Dana Morton

@goliteboulder

Thanks for your patience everyone!

https://www.golite.com/clearance.aspx

We expect to be very busy the next few days. Have fun shopping.

Dana

Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Locale: North San Diego county

I picked up a 2009 jam color green for $50.00. cool sale to bad the ponchos sold out.

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

it shows they have the poncho in sea. getting slightly miffed

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

I'm guess my purchase of the Reed pants the other day didn't work……..and I'd take the 2008 packs over the 2009s, they got heavier in '09.

Jeremy W

@sockpuppet

Locale: High Desert

There goes the budget!

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Woot! Ended up going for the Poncho Tarp for $36 shipped. Been waffling on that one since December, but I gotta at least give poncho tarping a try. Thanks Golite!

Decided against the BL-1 and/or BL-2, though I'm still curious about fit. But Konrad's little writeup mentioned a big neck opening. I've got no sense of style, but big, loose neck holes drive me *nuts*.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools