Topic

FlexAir UL Pillow

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) FlexAir UL Pillow

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Mike Barney

@eaglemb

Locale: AZ, the Great Southwest!

Paul, thanks for the notice, definitely interested, sent address via email. Sorry, was in DC for the week.
    Regards,
    MikeB

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

Mike B., Thanks.

I’ll be getting shipping envelopes Monday, and send them out Mon. or Tue at the latest.

paul johnson

@pj

P.O. closed today. Tomorrow, ~0900 on the way home from work (assuming I survive a second day of crossing picket lines) will stop by P.O. and p/u mail labels and envelopes. Later that morning will mail them at the P.O.

My question is Tracking or No Tracking: what is everyone’s preference? Need to know. Post your preferences here please. Your decisions affect your shipping costs.

Carol Brown
    Spectator

@brownwetdog

Locale: Idaho

Hi Paul, No Tracking needed for me. Thanks, Carol

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

No tracking for me. Thanks.

Mike Barney

@eaglemb

Locale: AZ, the Great Southwest!

Thanks Paul, really appreciate your efforts. No tracking required on this end.
    MikeB

Cris Reifsteck

@unsuperguy

If there are still people who have not responded and there are available pillows, please let me know as I would love one…

paul johnson

@pj

Cris, Sorry. Too late. Pillows were all accounted for last week. Perhaps if we do it again.

Robert Miller

@procab

No tracking for me.

Thanks,
    Robert

paul johnson

@pj

“in the mail”….Yeah right…where have we heard that before? No. Really. Mailed them approx. 1014 today.

Ok. Each of the ten Tyvek Priority Mail envelopes weighed under 16oz, so I added in Delivery Confirmation to each. I’ll email each of you your Confirmation#. It’s not like UPS or FEDEX in that you can’t track your pkg each step of the way. So, then what will it do?

1. It will tell you later this evening or tomorrow morning that the pkg was mailed.
    2. It will tell you when it arrives at your home town’s Post Office.
    3. It will tell you when it’s delivered to your home.

That’s all. So…

each pkg was $4.05 to mail plus 50 cents for the Delivery Confirmation.

If anyone objects to the 50 cents additional charge, no problem. I’ll eat the extra 50 cents.

So, all you need send me is the enough unused 39cent US first class postage stamps to cover the $4.55 total shipping cost (so 12 stamps). If you object to the extra 50 cents, then just send enough unused 39cent US first class postage stamps to cover $4.05 (so 11 stamps). [Note: I say “unused”, not to be funny, but just so no one thinks that I collect stamps and want old/used stamps.]

Please email me if you have any problems with this arrangement. You already know the email address.

Here’s what has happened thus far:
    Benjamin Tang = 7 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

pj = 5 [5 pillows received] [paid][no need to mail]

Deborah Kramer = 5 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

Craig Shelley = 5 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

Steve Robinson = 5 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

M F Keil = 3 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

Wade Heninger = 3 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

Robert Miller = 7 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

Carol Brown = 2 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

Dale Wambaugh = 5 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

Mike B = 3 [address supplied][pillows mailed]

paul johnson

@pj

Just emailed tracking #’s to y’all. My apologies, my “old-timers” is acting up (SOP) and I forgot to email them to you.

One pkg is in a processing center in CA, and another was delivered at 0617 in Wash. State, so the rest should arrive Sat, or Mon, is my guess.

Please let me know via email (just reply to the tracking # email I just sent to y’all) when your pillows arrive.

Enjoy.

paul johnson

@pj

Pillows are arriving. Some have acknowledged receipt via email as requested.

Some, are still confused about payment arrangements: 1) do they pay for the pillows, or just the shipping cost for the pillows?, and 2) how do they render payment?

Rather than refer to the prev. posts detailing this info, for convenience, it’s repeated here.

Payment is only for the cost of shipping. Some are still asking “Why? What’s the catch?” Ok, it’s really very simple. Since I had to order a whole case, and what I am gonna’ do with 50 pillows? I took the five that I wanted, so your pillows are essentially an inexpensive gift. Think nothing of it. It’s really not much. In fact, looking at it from my perspective, y’all are doing me a favor by not having them take up space in my gear closet. Thank you to each of you.

Ok. Each of the ten Tyvek Priority Mail envelopes weighed under 16oz, so I added in Delivery Confirmation to each. I’ve emailed each of you your Confirmation#. It’s not like UPS or FEDEX in that you can’t track your pkg each step of the way. So, then what will it do?

1. It will tell you when the pkg was mailed.
    2. It will tell you when it arrives at your home town’s Post Office.
    3. It will tell you when it’s delivered to your home.

That’s all. So…

each pkg was $4.05 to mail plus 50 cents for the Delivery Confirmation.

If anyone objects to the 50 cents additional charge, no problem. I’ll eat the extra 50 cents.

So, all you need send me is enough unused 39cent US first class postage stamps to cover the $4.55 total shipping cost (so 12 stamps). If you object to the extra 50 cents, then just send enough unused 39cent US first class postage stamps to cover $4.05 (so 11 stamps). [Note: I say “unused”, not to be funny, but just so no one thinks that I collect stamps and want old/used stamps for collecting purposes.]

Payment can be mailed to the return address on your package.

Please email me if you have any problems with this arrangement. You already know the email address.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!