Topic

June BPL Hike & Post Apri?????

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips June BPL Hike & Post Apri?????

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    David W.
    BPL Member

@davidpcvsamoa

Locale: East Bay, CA

Before I depart, I thought I would post a scan of the map I had already made for my sister.

Crab Tree Trail Head Map: http://picasaweb.google.com/Davidwage/Emigrant#5349059027740090754Crab Tree

cary bertoncini
    Spectator

@cbert

Locale: N. California

my friend mark can't make it – he was reminded of some honey-dos that he'd forgotten

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

I'd love to get an Ursack but I don't think its approved for the Kings Canyon area yet, that's were I been doing most of my hiking. I'd like to see yours Ken when I get there, just for hikes like this were you aren't required to have a canister. Sure saves on the weight.

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Folks here is the Sierra weather report (don't know if I believe it or not due to the strange weather California has had!!). It look like we have good weather with a little wind at night. I still don't know if I am solo or with my wife……..Errrrrrr

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=38.182068998322094&lon=-119.82513427734375&site=hnx&smap=1&marine=0&unit=0&lg=en

I should be pulling into camp between 11am to 3pm. See ya all there!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools