Topic

40% off at Backcountry…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 40% off at Backcountry…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 293 total)
  • Author
    cameron eibl

@cjeibl

Locale: San Diego

I finally got the Black Diamond Beta Light I have been wanting. $107 and free shipping yay!

Peter Gurin

@intheswim

Invalid redemption code is all i'm getting. 8(

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

I take the backcountry code has been pulled already?

Oh well, I didn't really want anything from there anyway. Now… who has a 40% coupon for tarptent or ULA? ;-)

I'd imagine there are quite a few people sitting in front of their computers smacking themselves on the forehead right now… you rang who?! =-)

Chris Harvey

@cch

Thanks so much for the code! I was lucky enough to get it to work late this afternoon and have a new WM bag headed my way (it already shipped out!). My buddy tried about a half hour later and no dice.

Aaron Lastname

@cloudveil9

Pre-Sping gift! 2X9-1-YEL9U

Same protocol as before, good luck – better hurry! This is my gift to BPL for letting me read all the forums for free. (Posting this made me register!) Oh and DON'T call them this time! I was not a happy hiker earlier after the "Incident". ;)

Michael Davis

@mad777

Locale: South Florida

Aaron: You're the man! It works!

Sean Mantell

@seanmantell

Locale: SoCal

Thanks Aaron. It worked great.

eric rose

@ericrose

Just got a Western Mountaineering Alpinlite Long for $265.00 Shipped!! Thanks

Aaron Lastname

@cloudveil9

Lol – Me too Eric!

Nate Meinzer

@rezniem

Locale: San Francisco

Worked for me and finally got that BA Clearview I've been wanting (petite comes in at 13 oz.)

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

When the first code failed, I actually felt a sense of relief. But Aaron just had to post an updated code — and this time it actually worked! Curse you, Aaron! :)

Al V
    BPL Member

@sparkman

Locale: The Great White North, eh!

Ditto what Ben said.

I also ended up buying a WM Bag which is being shipped for free to a cousin in the US rather than paying their ridiculous UPS shipping rates to Canada (I think it would have been close to $60…). I was excited to see a "Get Help" link on the electronic invoice. Unfortunately it's not the kind of help I need…

Cheers
    Al

David Ure

@familyguy

Good thing because Backcountry won't ship the WM to Canada anyway.

Brian Johnson

@sirclimbsalot

Locale: Midwest

I have gotten all my confirmation e-mails and I have spent just enough for my wife to kill me!

Long time lurker and first time poster… This is a fantastic site with great people and knowledge!

Thanks all!

Brian J

Nick Chen

@fleetparadox

Locale: Socal

You just saved me $1k… not joking.

Fantastic day.

Andrew King

@drewboy

Locale: Arizona

Sweet!!! Just got an MSR Windpro stove for $53 and free shipping. Thanks, wish I had more dough to spend.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

If you want that WM bag, you can ship it to me and I'll ship to you in turn. I'll charge you only actual postage, of course. PM me if interested.

Ben.
    The Gear Enabler.

David Ure

@familyguy

Thanks Ben – I will keep you in mind!

Mark Mendell
    BPL Member

@mmendell

Locale: Midwest

Tried old code this AM on an WM Ultralite bag, but to no avail. Just tried the new one, but Alpinlite and Ultralite are both gone. :(

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix

"If you want that WM bag, you can ship it to me and I'll ship to you in turn. I'll charge you only actual postage, of course. PM me if interested.

Ben."

you will recieve it in "only used twice" condition haha!

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Hey!

I'll have you know that I've shipped WM bags before — and no, I didn't even fondle them — much less slept in them. :)

Michael Davis

@mad777

Locale: South Florida

I just picked up a hydration backpack for my daughter's boyfriend who is just getting into mountain biking. This is like the return of Santa Claus!

Too bad Backcountry isn't an outlet for the cottage industry folks. That's about all I buy these days and I have enough merino wool to clothe a herd of sheep!

I used the new code and followed the instructions and used IE version 7 browser. IE v.8 doesn't even work for some secure sites, like college applications, federal aid grants, etc. (don't ask me how I know).

Chris Morgan
    BPL Member

@chrismorgan

Locale: Southern Oregon

Just what I needed…

I now have clif bars for the next 10 years.

Jason Shaffer

@pa_jay

Locale: on the move....

Thanks so much Aaron, you rock!

Ed Engel

@doorknob

Locale: West of what you think is west

Thanks Aaron, picked up some Montbell items at great savings.
    Aloha

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 293 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools