Topic

Episode 27 | Listener Q & A

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Episode 27 | Listener Q & A

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Backpacking Light
    Admin

@backpackinglight

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Companion forum thread to: Episode 27 | Listener Q & A

Ryan and Andrew answer listener questions gathered from Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Too bad you don’t solicit here on your own site.  Not everyone is on a social media platform

Arthur
    BPL Member

@art-r

+25 to Ken’s comment

Backpacking Light
    Admin

@backpackinglight

We take questions via the podcast feedback email address as well! [email protected]

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Promoted here where?

Backpacking Light
    Admin

@backpackinglight

We announce it in each podcast episode, on the podcast index page, and in all of the show notes pages!

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

I’m a bit confused by your (BPL’s) response. I went to the podcast page, where each podcast is listed, I assume after it has been produced. Ken’s comment was about BPL not asking on its own site for the questions BEFORE the podcast. I don’t see anything on the podcast page that talks about upcoming podcasts and asking for questions/etc.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Doug is correct.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

We did miss doing an invite in the form of a forum thread for this episode, my apologies. We’ve done that in past episodes and have used the forum questions in the podcast, so it’s a good mechanism for soliciting podcast questions.

Also, @idester thanks for pointing out that the email invitation for questions isn’t listed on the podcast index page, so I’ve asked our web folks to add that. It should be there in the next 24 hours or so.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Appreciate the info Ryan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools