Topic

Christmas Sale – 20% OFF Storewide

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Christmas Sale – 20% OFF Storewide

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

To whom may be interested,

My Christmas sale starts today and runs until Christmas Day.  It’s 20% OFF Storewide.  I have recently added a few new products too.  There is more details on the website.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Otherwise check it out here.  LawsonEquipment.com

Thanks,

Lawson

Disclosure: I am the owner of the above business.

To BPL-Thanks for letting me post here.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Got my order in. Always great service. Thanks Lawson

Happy Holidays!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks for the business!   I forgot to mention I just released this too..

Our Potty Trowel works so good it can be used to dig holes to china, to excavate dinosaur bones, and to bury gas station burrito’s.  It is made using  Aerospace Grade 7075 T-6 Aluminum which is one of the strongest aluminum alloys made.  This alloy makes our our trowel so tough that you can stand on it to dig those big bulletproof holes you couldn’t before.   We use a thicker grade of material compared to other “ultralight” trowels on the market to make it extra tough and so your hands will thankyou after digging a big hole.  And to increase digging performance we thin the edges of the blade.  The edges are not sharp, but the thinner profile of the “blade” helps you to dig in harder ground and cut through small fibrous roots.   Overall Size: 8″ long x 2.5″ wide. Handle Length: 4″,  Blade Length: 4″.  Weight: 1.30oz (37 grams).  Color: Natural.  Proudly designed, developed and manufactured by us, right here in the USA.  $10

And these too…

Our Sand/Snow anchors work extremely great in very loose sand and bottomless snow.  They are made using Aerospace Grade 7075 T-6 Aluminum which is one of the strongest aluminum alloys made.   The stakes feature a symmetrical design with 8 thru-holes which helps them to freeze in place.  But what further sets our sand and snow stakes apart from any other option on the market, is they come pre-rigged with our Highly Reflective 2mm Glowire cord.   And to make sure they are digging in and not pulling out, we use an innovative adjustable aluminum ring (that we manufacture inhouse).  This adjustable ring allows you to set the stakes to your desired angle.    This allows for finite adjustability which helps to keep them in place.  We found that Anodizing the stakes pretty colors like everyone else does, makes them more slippery out of the ground and not hold as good, so the surface finish on our stakes are left natural as it increases their holding power.  Size: 5.0″ long x 2.8″ wide,  Weight: 1.30oz (37 grams) with rigging.  Proudly designed, developed, and manufactured by us, right here in the USA.  $7.50

Thanks, Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks for all the business!

I wanted to let the members of BPL know that today is going to be the last day of my Christmas Sale. I have decided to cut the sale early due to an overwhelming amount of orders that have come through over the last two weeks. So today is going to be the last day to save 20% OFF Storewide until next year. Thanks for all the business over the years and I hope you have a Safe and Fun Merry Christmas.

Thanks again,
    Lawson

Jon Fong / Flat Cat Gear
    BPL Member

@jonfong

Locale: FLAT CAT GEAR

shoelaces are a great stocking stuffer!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools