Topic

Patagonia R1 Hoody

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Patagonia R1 Hoody

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Chupka

@fattexan

Locale: NTX

Got this response from Patagonia.

Hi Chris,

We are going to have the R1 hoody this Fall and the full Fall line will be available in mid August. Unfortunately we don't have any waterproof pullovers. However our Outlet Store in Dillon, MT may have this item in stock. You can call them directly at (406)683-2580 to check availability and place an order. The Dillon Outlet will ship anywhere within the USA. Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Nikki
    Patagonia Customer Service

RC
    BPL Member

@demo

Locale: PNW

crap. just when I had given up and just bought the R1 Flash Pullover and a balaclava. I don't know how many times I walked into the Seattle store, asked about the hoody, and was told that they don't make it and that they weren't going to make it.

again, crap.

Christopher Kuzmich

@obchristo2

Discalimer: I am a Store Manager for Adventure 16

Adventure 16's in Southern Californa has the R1 hoody in stock. We got them in a couple of weeks ago.

619 283 2374

Christo

RC
    BPL Member

@demo

Locale: PNW

nothing showing up on the adventure16.com web page? what sizes and pricing do you have?

Jonathan Duckett
    BPL Member

@thunderhead

Locale: Great Smoky Mountains

backcountry.com has them now.

Jeroen Wesselman

@jeroenman

Locale: Europe

$130,- Not on the Patagonia site though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools