Topic

GGG in Southern CA

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips GGG in Southern CA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Steve B
    BPL Member

@geokite

Locale: Southern California

Gophers, ha! Thought that ground looked a bit bumpy over there!

Great time meeting everyone. Much appreciated warm, friendly atmosphere among all the talking groups during the entire stay. Good seeing all the shelters, two movies in one night, and what felt an isolated campground. Well, I guess there were gophers, hehe.

Adan, what did your dog do with all that knawing? And did you dog go under the fence that morning?

Cheers
    Steve

Adan Lopez
    Spectator

@lopez

Locale: San Gabriel Valley

Yeah Steve, Max slinked through the gate and wagged his tail at me from the other side like it was so easy. And he didnt seem to lose any sleep over them gophers either. And did anyone hear the water trickling under ground? Angus you didnt slip anything into my drink(s) did you? 'cause it was a weird night. Anywho.

Angus A.
    BPL Member

@mangus7175

Locale: http://theshadedtrail.blogspot.com

HAHAHA! It was probably from all that watermelon ice I was vaping around you guys…or the spin-drift from India :)

Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools