Topic

Upper Midwest GGG LETS DO IT !!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Upper Midwest GGG LETS DO IT !!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Mark Ries
    Spectator

@mtmnmark

Locale: IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the notification Tim I hope you can make the next one. And feel free to voice when and where you would like to see it happen next time.

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Despite my absence in BPL the last two months, I'll be at the GGG this weekend! Anything I should bring?

Mark Ries
    Spectator

@mtmnmark

Travis just your happy self and your favorite gear to show off

Mark Ries
    Spectator

@mtmnmark

Thursay at noon Im leaving so for any information needed you might try to PM Doug as he has internet on his phone BUT the cell coverage is very bad up there. If anyone else wants to come on up to yellow river state forest to the Hefferns Hill hike in camp here in beautiful climate controlled Iowa The weather report looks very good. Ok one last shower and Im gone

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

I want to say thanks to Mark for getting things together for the first Midwest GGG. I had a great time meeting new people, seeing some cool gear, and spending time in the woods.

Everyone had a completely unique kit. There were no duplicates of any gear except that Mark and I each had a First Ascent down vest.

If anyone ever sees James B. on the trail, ask to see his car key! :)

I know there is a fall get together in the works, and dates/location will be posted as soon as we can get them.

Thanks again everyone, and I look forward to seeing y'all again!

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools