Topic

Cross the Huihang Ancient Trail Hiking Tour !

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery Cross the Huihang Ancient Trail Hiking Tour !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Haiqing Qiu

@haiqing

Locale: China
    Haiqing Qiu

@haiqing

The gate in Zhechuan Village,Zhejiang Province.
    The character is: Hui Hang Gu Dao",meas "Huihang Ancient Trail":)
    :)” height=”413″ src=”https://dpcr19kltm61a.cloudfront.net/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1250940792_15540.jpg” width=”550″ />

Haiqing Qiu

@haiqing

The character is:"Zhe Chuan Hui Tang",means"The meeting hall of Zhechuan village"

:)” height=”413″ src=”https://dpcr19kltm61a.cloudfront.net/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1250940860_15541.jpg” width=”550″ />

todd
    BPL Member

@funnymo

Locale: SE USA

Haiquing,

Great photos! I especially enjoyed seeing these shots since I've never seen anything from this area.

Thanks for sharing.

Todd

Jeff Antig

@antig

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Sir, I appreciate that you are sharing your beautiful photos but could you post them all at once (in one post) instead of one at a time (in many posts)? This is very irritating to people that use the "Recent Posts" function.

Haiqing Qiu

@haiqing

Sorry Antig!
    I will next time!:)

but I thought,if I upload too many photos in one page,
    the network will be very slow..

s k

@skots

Haiqing,

I enjoyed scrolling through your photos. Is the Huihang Trail near Shangai? Is the landscape always this green, or were you there during a cool or rainy period?

We visited China in March of 2006 and spent nearly all of our nine days in Beijing, but we did manage a one day trip to the Great Wall at Si Ma Tai. The taxi ride to our drop off point took about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, and from there we walked the wall for about 5 kilometers, ending, ( I think),at Si Ma Tai.(It was very reassuring to spot our waiting taxi in the parking lot at the end of our wall hike.)

The landscape in your photos is in sharp contrast to the seemingly semi-arid countryside near Si Ma Tai, and it is fun to see another region of China from a walking or hiking perspective.

Thanks for posting, and for conjuring the priceless memories of our adventure in China.

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Cool pictures Haiquing!!! I really enjoy seeing pictures from around the world..

-Jay

Haiqing Qiu

@haiqing

Dear s k,

Yes the Huihang Ancient Trail near Shanghai.
    "Hui" means "Anhui Province","Hang" means "Hangzhou City,Zhejiang Province".it is a old trail connect Anhui Province and Zhejiang Province.

this is my first time cross the huihang ancient trail,and it is summer here,the weather is very hot,above 35 degree Centigrade.

I only went to Beijing one time -_-",the air in Beijing is drying;Huihang Ancient Trail is in south China,the weather is different.

I found some information about Huihang Ancient Trail in english here:
    http://www.china-hiking.net/events_detail.asp?id=788

I upload a map about the Huihang Ancient Trail!

Thank you!And sorry for my poor English~

Huihang Ancient Trail

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Nice photos, and I enjoy seeing photos from places I've never been. Thanks!

If you put all photos into one post, make sure to put 1-2 "returns" between each photo so they align vertically, not horizontally.

Haiqing Qiu

@haiqing

Thanks for your suggestion!
    :)

Doug Johnson
    BPL Member

@djohnson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

SO cool! Thanks for the pictures! Now I REALLY want to go to China!

Sweet Orbea too!

Haiqing Qiu

@haiqing

Welcome to China!
    I will be your guide if you go to Zhejiang province!
    :)

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools