The term "microadventure" was coined by Alastair Humphreys to represent, at its core, a trip taken very close to home for a short period of time. It involves less time, less prep, less gear, and less cleanup.
Here are my Top 5 tips for keeping microadventures simple.
- Microadventure Tips: Top 5
- 1. Simplify the Menu!
- 2. Simplify the Camping Bed!
- 3. Simplify the Clothing System!
- 4. Be Ready at All Times!
- 5. Do Your Own Thing! (and Adapt Accordingly)
- More Resources
# WORDS: 1600
# PHOTOS: 6