Topic

Where's the Photo Contest?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Where's the Photo Contest?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brendan Yeager
    BPL Member

@byeager

Locale: New England

I would love to check out (and maybe enter) the 2016 Wilderness Adventures Photo Contest. Unfortunately, the forum link to view/post pictures does not seem to be working (gives a 404 Page Not Found Error).

Help me BPL – your our only hope.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Does this LINK work for you, I have no problem reading it

Brendan Yeager
    BPL Member

@byeager

Locale: New England

That link works. In the instructions on that page it talks about How to Enter (below) and includes a separate link to a forum thread where users can post and view entries. That is where I am running into trouble.
    <h2>How to Enter:</h2>
    <div>

1. Post your favorite wilderness adventure photo to this forum thread, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook (or all of them!). Important: make sure your social media posts are set to “Public” viewing. Posts to private accounts / private viewing won’t be considered.
    2. Your post should include a short caption/story about the photo, with the following hashtags: #backpackinglight #bplphotocontest #wilderness.
    3. Deadline is August 20.

</div>

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

No entries to see in the forum. Best of luck Brendan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools