Topic

WB Wooki?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Hammock Camping WB Wooki?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

Warbonnet just brought out a full-length UQ designed for their Blackbird and XLC. It ain’t light at 21 ozs. or cheap at $250 for the XL 3-season. Anybody seen one or have thoughts to share?

brian H
    BPL Member

@b14

Locale: Siskiyou Mtns

i just got one…tis a thing of beauty

Brian Goode
    BPL Member

@blgoode

I prefer how the hammock gear Incubator comes higher up on the sides and foot area.

Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

FWIW… I got one shortly after writing the original post and love it with my BB XLC. Mine’s the 3 season version and it’s been good for me down into the teens with a good tarp and 20 degree top quilt. I havnt’ seen many FS here so I guess I’m not the only one who likes it!

Brian Goode
    BPL Member

@blgoode

That’s good to read a happy owner. Im an incubator user but could have gone the wookie route easily if the incubator had not been around when I was looking for a solid solution to a full length quilt.

b willi jones
    BPL Member

@mrjones

Locale: best place in the world !?

has anyone swapped out the rubber band and carabiner on their Wooki,, got any options? thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools