Topic

Timmermade Waterbear Hood Review (First Look)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Timmermade Waterbear Hood Review (First Look)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Marshall

@andrewsmarshall

Locale: Tahoe basin by way of the southern Appalachians

Companion forum thread to: Timmermade Waterbear Hood Review (First Look)

Introduction The Timmermade Waterbear Hood is a cottage-crafted down sleeping hood with a twist – a Climashield tunnel for warming the air around your

Paul S
    BPL Member

@pula58

Same basic concept as  the “sockel” (sock snorkel) someone mentioned a few months ago.

I have a Z-packs down hood and one of these days I am going to use it with a wool “sockel” on a cold night to see how well the air-tunnel idea works.

Geoff Caplan
    BPL Member

@geoffcaplan

Locale: Lake District, Cumbria

Nice review!

For anyone who hasn’t seen his site yet, Dan is one of the more interesting people on the Cottage scene – his products seem well thought through, with lots of innovative features you won’t find in the mainstream brands.

Bill in Roswell
    BPL Member

@roadscrape88-2

Locale: Roswell, GA, USA

Interesting hood solution for very cold weather. And thanks for the heads up on Timmer, a company new to me. His quilts are impressive and reasonably priced, so added a link to my short list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!