Topic

Springtime Solitude in Southern Utah

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Springtime Solitude in Southern Utah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark Wetherington
    BPL Member

@markweth

Locale: Western Montana

Companion forum thread to: Springtime Solitude in Southern Utah

BPL author Mark Wetherington rambles through Capitol Reef National Park.

Brad Rogers
    BPL Member

@mocs123

Locale: Southeast Tennessee

Awesome trip report! Thanks for sharing.   I keep thinking about doing a trip like that but it’s well outside of my comfort zone water wise, but I may have to break down sometime soon and try one.

Logan K
    BPL Member

@logan

Locale: Florida

I love this trip report! It’s exactly the kind of trip in Canyon Country I would love to take one of these days! Thanks for sharing.

Logan

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

Great report on a great trip. Thanks for the photos. Twice I’ve backpacked Coyote Gulch in Utah’s Grand Escalante region and each time found its grandeur amazing. Your photos reminded me of Utah’s fantastic scenery, north or south. The Paria “River”, however, was merely “OK” so it was a one and done trip.

Being well into my “geezerhood” reminds me that I need to make a Best of Backpacking photo essay of my trips, from the AT to the PCT and beyond.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools