Topic

Solo Ti Pot recommendations

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Solo Ti Pot recommendations

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Steve H
    BPL Member

@hop

I did a search & it’s been a while since this topic appeared – although I found some good info.

I have and like my Evernew Ti 1L pasta pot & it’s good for 2p.  However, seems excessive for solo.  What do you recommend for solo (just boil/rehydrating only) to reduce weight & size?  I’m thinking maybe 550ml – 700ml.  Would work double duty as mug.  Needs to nest my small fuel can & Pocket Rocket Deluxe.  I noticed the Toaks have reg & UL, any issues with UL rigidity?  Do you think it’s worth having a solo setup for occasions I’m just boiling water for 1p?  Does a 550ml leave enough for a hot drink (not a requirement)? Do you take the lid or handmade a foil replacement?  I understand similar width to height is advantageous.  Seems 550ml is adequate, am I right?  Thanks for any advice.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!