Topic

REI Flash Air 1 Tent Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable REI Flash Air 1 Tent Review

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

We published a First Look at the Flash Air 1 here.

Today, we released a more detailed review that includes an assessment of condensation performance, livability, and more.

James Marco
    BPL Member

@jamesdmarco

Locale: Finger Lakes

Thanks, Ryan. It was n interesting review.

Bendrix B
    BPL Member

@bendrix

I almost purchased one but REI was out of stock after the order went through, so it got cancelled.  I’m 5’11” 160lb and after seeing the livability for you needing 4″ less, I’m glad the tent was out of stock.  Got a Tarptent Notch Li 2020 instead (yeah, very different price range) and based on a local camping in the rain trail run I’m very pleased with it.  Thanks for the amazingly thorough review.  That level of quality demonstrates the value of my subscription.

Craig B
    BPL Member

@kurogane

Ha!  A cantilevered horizontal peak!  That’s a pretty interesting design.

Evan E.
    BPL Member

@evaneis12gmail-com-2

Locale: western Massachusetts

Thanks for the very thorough overview and review videos. I would love to see a review like this of the Gossamer Gear The One tent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools