Topic

Rechargeable CR123 batteries for Steripen

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Rechargeable CR123 batteries for Steripen

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ian B
    BPL Member

@wobbler

Thank you. I am currently using the Energizer Lithium batteries. I was looking for an alternative rechargeable solution as a back up.

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

I haven’t had any luck with any of the rechargeable CR123s.   I have to carry a flashlight at work and this is part of the reason why I switched to flashlights that use rechargeable 18650 batteries and also why I switched from the adventurer to the Steripen Ultra.

If you want to keep the Adventurer, my recommendation would be to use a quality disposable battery and bring a backup set.   I’ve had good luck with Surefire batteries in the past (haven’t used any in quite some time) but I’m sure others are good too.

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools