Topic

Patagonia M10 Anorak Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Patagonia M10 Anorak Review

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    BPL Member

@gixer

What a fantastic review

I’ve been a bit critical of recent reviews and articles on here, it’s nice to see a review with “warts and all” rather than a glorified advertisement.

Thumbs up

Iain P
    BPL Member

@just_iain

I have a 6 yr old M10 jacket and have had no issues. Mind you it hasn’t seen much use but even still looks near brand new. Cost in 2010 $550 Canadian (likely around $500US) which was a seriously deranged purchase but I’m picky and it had everything I wanted. The only consolation was the Arcteryx was even more expensive at the time. Also Patagonia it should be remembered will replace faulty gear as they replaced an 8 year old soft shell that the hood came off.

Been using Goretex and variants since I bought 2 Early Winters jackets back in the 1980’s.

Iain

Richard Mock
    BPL Member

@moxtr

Locale: The piney woods

Great review. Looks like a great product but I am also someone who demands pitzips on raingear.

Chris K
    BPL Member

@cmkannen-2-2

@justin_baker: How is the Storm Racer working out for you? I tried it on in the store yesterday and the fabric feels fantastic, similar to, but lighter, than 3-layer eVent. Also love the non-adjustable cuffs and hem.

@ryan
    : Fearless leader – if you have a chance, I would love to hear how you’re squaring up your experience with all of these recent shell jackets with your simplified approach to gear and trip decision-making. I’m thinking of the M10 Anorak reviewed above, the Montane 777 mentioned not too long ago, the ever-present (?) Houdini, and now the Airshed. All have different purposes but it seems like the decision tree is growing.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools