Topic

Meye Ti™ Titanium Stakes … Unique from Litesmith

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Meye Ti™ Titanium Stakes … Unique from Litesmith

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Peter Griffith
    BPL Member

@litesmith

Locale: Litesmith.com

Our new Meye Ti™ Titanium Stakes have a unique looped head. Unlike shepherd hook stakes, our looped head keeps the guyline engaged when wind causes the stake to turn. Our stakes are made of grade 5 titanium, so they’re 0.23 oz (6.5 g) of ultralight goodness, yet hold up to the rigors of backcountry use.

You can push, twist, or pound these stakes into regular, compacted, or even hard rocky soil. The loop is centered over the shaft so nearly all the force goes directly into driving/pushing the stake into the ground. The stakes are 6.25 in. (15.9 cm) long.

We offer an optional color band to help you find the stakes on the ground when packing up. Choose your favorite color to personalize your stakes or use the color to identify a set of stakes for a specific tent/tarp.

Use coupon code BPL Meye Ti for 10% off all titanium stakes on your order until 5/31/16. Order 8 or more and get an additional 5% off.

We recently added a number of bottles and containers for repackaging liquids and lotions. You may also like our ultralight Thumbprint Toothbrush and Toothpaste Tablets.

Check us out at Litesmith.com.

Jon Fong / Flat Cat Gear
    BPL Member

@jonfong

Locale: FLAT CAT GEAR

Nice Stakes!

Chad B
    BPL Member

@cenazwalker

Locale: Southwest

I like the look of those mini jars, I’ve never seen any like that.  It’s nice to see someone offering a larger variety of containers again, I’ve missed it since Lawson stopped carrying his variety.  Beats having to buy in bulk to make shipping from US Plastics worthwhile.

That little toothbrush is tempting too . . .

Adam Kilpatrick
    BPL Member

@oysters

Locale: South Australia

I like the shape of those hooks. Personally I’ve never liked shepherd’s hook stakes, finding them a pain to push in and frustrating with them rotating, but these look like a good option.

Peter Griffith
    BPL Member

@litesmith

Just 2 weeks left to take advantage of our 10% off coupon code for Meye Ti™ Titanium Stakes.

Peter Griffith
    BPL Member

@litesmith

Less than 1 week left to receive 10% off our Meye Ti™ Titanium Stakes. Use coupon code BPL Meye Ti.

Adam Kilpatrick
    BPL Member

@oysters

Locale: South Australia

I put in an order for ten of them…looking forward to trying them out.

(I seem to be collecting lots of fancy pegs)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools