Topic

"Looks like you've already said that.." Can't post..

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support "Looks like you've already said that.." Can't post..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dylan Atkinson
    BPL Member

@atkinsondylan

Locale: Southwest

Trying to post in Gear Swap but I keep getting the error message, “Looks like you’ve already said that”. Any suggestions on how to post without creating a thread with a misleading title? I’ve tried re-working the title in different iterations – no go.

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

I assume you want to Start a Thread (that has words similar to another).

I’ll start it for you with a empty first post like

FS by Dylan: Clean Underwear.

See next post.

You can Reply and carry on.

We’ll agree on a specific time for the launch. It might take a PM or two to get synced up.

Let me know.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Did you include a link in your post?

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

I got that a week ago as I tried to reply to a thread (with actual content, not gear swap).  It didn’t post and subsequent attempts gave me the “Looks like you’ve already said that” error.  Changing a few words avoided the “Looks like you’ve already said that” but also didn’t post.  Shutting down and restarting my computer didn’t help and it didn’t work the next day, either.  There was another member on the same thread who was having the same issues.

Then a day or two later, new, different posts to different threads did work.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Weird stuff always seem to happen on weekends with the software here.

Dylan Atkinson
    BPL Member

@atkinsondylan

Locale: Southwest

Ken – I had a few pictures I was trying to include in the post.

Greg – Thanks for the offer, I decided to sell some other stuff and the additional items in the title let me post.

I hope I don’t have to list these items again..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools