Topic

Logged in and can\'t view an article

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Logged in and can\'t view an article

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hank Kaplan
    BPL Member

@herneseer

I saw the notice for the new “DIY Backpacking Stove: An Ultralight Vortex Burner (Part 4: Lab & Field Testing)” article and have tried everything I can think of to view it. All I get is the teaser intro with the comment to “Login or Subscribe to see it all.” I have repeatedly logged out and in. No luck. It is just this one article. I can access all the other content just fine. BTW the link to the “Help Desk” is 404.

Mike In Socal
    BPL Member

@rcmike

Locale: California

Try refreshing your browser cache.  Instructions for different browsers can be found here.

Hank Kaplan
    BPL Member

@herneseer

Refreshed browser (IE) and cleared the cache. Still not giving me access.

Jon Fong / Flat Cat Gear
    BPL Member

@jonfong

Locale: FLAT CAT GEAR

You can only view the article if you are a Premium or Unlimited member.  Basic members cannot view the article yet.

Hank Kaplan
    BPL Member

@herneseer

Interesting. There was no such distinction in the note. If I were someone without a membership and bought a basic one to see that article I would be more than a little upset.

I also like that you said “yet.” So, I just need to have a little patience. I can do that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools