Topic

LiteAF, Printing on DCF, and Screaming Cat Packs

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable LiteAF, Printing on DCF, and Screaming Cat Packs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maggie Slepian
    BPL Member

@maggieslepian-2

Companion forum thread to: LiteAF, Printing on DCF, and Screaming Cat Packs

Maggie takes a look at the new DCF printing technology being used by LiteAF.

Brad P
    Spectator

@brawndo

My EVH custom LiteAF 46L Curve.

I had to send him the image file in the proper dimensions. I found the pattern online and used image editing software to enlarge it without loss of quality. For the 46L, it was 40”x26” and 300 dpi.

LiteAF 46L Curve

Rex Sanders
    BPL Member

@rex

Not that many years ago, dye-sublimation prints on paper were notorious for fading rapidly in sunlight. And dyes vs pigments are still a hot topic for archival print nerds.

Hope the dyes and processes have improved for LiteAF and related DCF printing companies – because the results are stunning.

Maggie – most of my backpacking wardrobe is sky blue, so you’re not alone in tending toward monochromaticity. Luckily, a few days of dirt and sweat tends to fix that :-)

— Rex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools