Topic

How to find my yearly forum membership expiration date?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support How to find my yearly forum membership expiration date?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Moreno
    BPL Member

@nerrek2000

Locale: New England

I used to be able to check my order history to plan ahead for the yearly expiration date. I’d check it every so often to know when I needed to purchase an other year of forum membership. But no longer. The new site lost my purchase order history. This loss includes all products I’ve purchased in the past.

It also says I’ve been a member since November of 2006. I didn’t know backpacking-light existed back then.

It is essential to me to have access to my “accurate” membership info, so I don’t try to log on one day – only to receive a message that says that I’m no longer a member.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

David Moreno
    BPL Member

@nerrek2000

Thanks Ken. I just sent a message request. I’ll update the post when I get a reply.

David Moreno
    BPL Member

@nerrek2000

I received an e-mail @ 5:30 P.M. EST today with my renewal info.

I was told that they would see what could be done about restoring my order history.

They said that a lot was lost with the switch over.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools