Topic

Gramicci sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Gramicci sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

https://www.gramicci.com/shop/mens-pants-c-63_119.html

Remember Gramicci? They have some pretty cool stuff and a big on-line sale, eg nylon pants  similar to Pata baggies 1/2 off.

Just FYI… I’m not affiliated in any way!

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

That name brought back memories.  In 1998/99 I spent 9 months traveling Africa.  I wore one pair of their pants the entire trip.

I threw them away after 9 months of daily African wear…. 😀

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

I tried some pants and shorts from them a couple of years ago. Wonky sizing, poor quality fabrics. Sadly not the same quality as back in the day.

Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

Bummer. I guess I’ll find out soon enough and then I’ll post again.

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

In the late 80’s all the rock climbers I knew wore cotton Gramacci pants. I’ve never understood cotton outdoor clothing (except in the desert) but I’ve worn one pair of 100% nylon Gramaccis for many years and many miles.  They’re a bit indecent now and my wife won’t let me wear them around town anymore, but they still work as trail pants.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools