Topic

Going Home

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Going Home

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben Kilbourne
    BPL Member

@benkilbourne

Locale: Utah

Companion forum thread to: Going Home

The transitions from the simple discomfort of the trail to the chaotic comfort of life at home happen by degrees. What can I learn from the trail that will allow me to experience home life in a new way?

Kurt Odendahl
    BPL Member

@judykurt-2

Locale: Tallgrass prairie

Great article Ben…keep them coming. It is a weird transition when I come out of an awesome adventure back into the “real” world. Sadly it doesn’t take long to adjust. I seldom get to locations as isolated as your Grand Canyon trip. Makes me jealous…

Paul Wagner
    BPL Member

@balzaccom

Locale: Wine Country

Too many choices in everyday life. That’s why trail life is so relaxing!

Scot M
    BPL Member

@one-t

Hey Ben, I just recently became a member here and I gotta say your articles and essays are becoming something I look forward to.  I definitely enjoy your thoughtful and considered words.

Cheers, Scot

Ben Kilbourne
    BPL Member

@benkilbourne

Locale: Utah

Kurt, Thanks for the appreciation comment; it means a lot!

Paul, Exactly!

Scot, Thanks to you as well for the appreciation comment. I’ll keep writing about my experiences of walking around in the world!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools