Topic

Garmin Offers Inreach Field Webinar May 21st

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Garmin Offers Inreach Field Webinar May 21st

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    drew doty
    BPL Member

@saltyotter

Thought someone might like to watch.

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2895446630578340623

Renais A
    BPL Member

@renais

I have found similar programs in the past very helpful.  Garmin makes sure that they bring in people who know their product.  Here’s the description of the webinar:

Learn More About the Core inReach® Features

Join us for a live webinar and Q&A

The inReach device has a wide range of capabilities. Some features you may not even have discovered yet. Join us at 3:30 p.m. EDT, May 21, for an inReach webinar featuring Chip Noble, senior product manager at Garmin. We’ll review the inReach features that will help you get the most out of your inReach experience. As always, we’ll save time for questions.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Bump.

I plan on watching this and then comparing it to BPL’s $47 Masterclass.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Very well done. Inreach on sale direct from Garmin till June.

Arthur
    BPL Member

@art-r

Quite basic.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

We delivered the live version of our inReach Masterclass tonight, the recorded version is now available here.

If you’re an Unlimited Member (annual or lifetime) it’s free.

The live-stream was about 3.5 hours, and lots of fun, with great questions which I address towards the end of the stream.

I also *highly* recommend Chip Noble’s (inReach product mgr) webinar linked above, it’s a good overview of the inReach units, especially if you’re shopping for an inReach, or just bought one and are wondering what it can do.

Barry H
    BPL Member

@spokhal

The MasterClass was terrific. I had watched the Garmin company webcast last week and found it a basic presentation of features. The MasterClass went into way more detail of the workings of the whole Garmin InReach environment, and more importantly, gave a complete detailed application strategy for its use in the backpacking setting. Although I have taken my InReach on several multiday trips over the past couple of years,  I have never been able to utilize its full functionality successfully. The MasterClass answered all my questions and I can now accomplish the im portation of maps, which had prevented me from using the full GPS capabilites. I am looking forward to finally being able to track my route and see my waypoints in the InReach. I heartily recommend this MasterClass for anyone who owns an InReach.

Thank you Ryan for a job well done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools