Topic

Episode 65 | Empowering Young Women in the Outdoors with Amanda Hatley

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Episode 65 | Empowering Young Women in the Outdoors with Amanda Hatley

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Backpacking Light
    Admin

@backpackinglight

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Companion forum thread to: Episode 65 | Empowering Young Women in the Outdoors with Amanda Hatley

Andrew and Ryan chat with She Summits Co. founder and director Amanda Hatley.

Andrew Marshall
    BPL Member

@andrewsmarshall

Locale: Tahoe basin by way of the southern Appalachians

Enjoy!

Sharon Bingham
    BPL Member

@cowboisgirl-2

Locale: Southwest

Such a great episode! I love what She Summits is doing!

On a side note, Amanda mentions a 6 week class that she took advantage of… She starts to say what it’s called, but doesn’t quite get there (she switches to detailing what she learned there). Is it possible to get the name of the program/class?

My best friend in is in Maine and I’ve been trying to encourage her to start her own business and I would love to refer her to the program.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Sharon, it could be a New Ventures Maine class. Here is another interview of her mentioning it, but said it was 9 weeks.

https://www.mainevibesmag.com/amanda-hatley-she-summits

Sharon Bingham
    BPL Member

@cowboisgirl-2

Locale: Southwest

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools