- Jan 27, 2018 at 3:43 pm #3514768
Arthur M YatesBPL Member
@rowdyyLocale: North Central Tennessee
There is a new and promising upstart in the hiking/backpacking field that has excellent gear at a reasonable price. You can check out this rear at http://www.damtough.comJan 27, 2018 at 4:11 pm #3514771
@hjuan99Locale: Mountain West
The pricing looks great….$190 10° sleeping bag right now on sale…but…there is almost no specs listed. This is the full description ->
<h2 class=”product-name” data-hook=”product-title”>AZF – 10 Degree Down Sleeping Bag</h2>
<div class=”label sku” data-hook=”product-page-sku”>SKU: 0008</div>
<section class=”description” data-hook=”product-page-description”>
<div class=”content-wrapper” aria-live=”assertive” data-hook=”product-page-description-content-wrapper”>
- Now here’s a DAM Good, 10 degree down sleeping bag (0 Degree Extreme)
- Full Size design for extra room and comfort
- 800 Fill Duck Down lofts to 6 inches for extra warmth
- Ripstop nylon with water resistant shell and premium nylon interior
- Compresses down to a 2.5L volume
- YKK snag free zipper with draft guard and two zip direction for ventilation
- Hanging loops on bottom of bag
- Bag with compression sack weighs just under 3lbs
- Sleeping bag length is comfortable for those under 6’2″
- Compression sack included!
Why pay over $500 for a down bag when you can get a DAM Good sleeping bag at an amazing value!
No width measurements, no exact weight measurements, etc…Jan 27, 2018 at 4:18 pm #3514772
No real info in about us. No address. No idea where it comes from. What’s the warranty? Too many red flags for me. Looks like AliExpress stuff.Jan 27, 2018 at 5:24 pm #3514779
John HBPL Member
@johnnyh88Locale: The SouthWest
I wonder if Darn Tough has contacted them
Jan 27, 2018 at 5:53 pm #3514782
- This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by John H.
Mike BBPL Member
Cheap and no real info on any of the products, who knows what you are getting.Jan 27, 2018 at 9:03 pm #3514805
@rcaffinLocale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe
Dam Tough has 1 employee, according to the business services which monitor this sort of thing.
Sleeping bags selling for about 1/3 of what they claim competing products sell at.
No technical data at all.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.