Topic

Can we have an 'edit' option in Gear Swap ?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Can we have an 'edit' option in Gear Swap ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mik matra
    BPL Member

@mikmik

Locale: Brisbane AUSTRALIA

Once I post an item for sale/swap/wanted I cannot amend my original post. This needs to change I think because I can’t even let the public know if my item is sold, reduced in price etc etc

Ta

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Temporary problem. You’ll just have to say sold in a follow up post for now.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

I always hated when people would hide the sale price after the sale.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

One way to deal with the current situation is to have your original post contain nothing more than see details below. Then your second post would contain all the information, and is editable for up to one week. Not perfect, but workable. @ John S. , that’s another subject in of itself.

mik matra
    BPL Member

@mikmik

Locale: Brisbane AUSTRALIA

Meaning I can’t amend the price if I want to drop it….or amend any part of the add for whatever reason.

If it’s a temporary problem then I understand and not a worry :-).

How long before the issue is resolved do you know KT?

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

No idea when it will be fixed mik

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools