Topic

Bear Mt. State Park Solo Overnighter

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Bear Mt. State Park Solo Overnighter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

Companion forum thread to: Bear Mt. State Park Solo Overnighter

I went on a very nice, HOT, overnight backpacking trip thru Bear Mt State Park in Harriman. The temps were in the low 90s and very humid, but the even

Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

Locale: Pennsylvania

Nice outing – a lot of great views and it was really nice for you that it was a Sunday night so you really had it to yourself.  Thanks for posting – I make time to watch all of your videos.

dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

@Kevin.. Thanks man! Really appreciate it. I am glad you get to watch them too. I enjoy putting a little something together from my trips, as it gives friends and family a peek into my passion. It also gives me my memories from past trips that in the future I can always look back and watch them and re-live it all.  I love being outdoors and in nature and I really love pushing myself a bit out of my comfort zone.. while also treating my soul to satisfying rewards throughout the journey.. such as views, waterfalls, cascades and slides, a beautiful pasture, open fields,  green tunnels, plant and animal life… the list goes on and on… and then to end that day with a chance to sleep out there, surrounded by all that i have seen of our great Earth, while simply walking a bunch of miles with Mother Nature, it is so satisfying knowing I earned that and in the end, it all makes me a better person!!

Anyhow.. lol. Thanks again for watching!!

Amber
    BPL Member

@amberg

Nice! I’ll either have to start living vicariously through others or venture north for the summer – heat and humidity is starting to hit hard down here!

dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

@Amber.. Thankyou! Yeah, it was nasty, hot and humid. Thankfully At some points I was hiking under the canopy of trees!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools