Topic

Annoying Edit Logs

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Annoying Edit Logs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

WHY does BPL list dates and times of edits to a post?? This is unnecessary and annoying as he!!.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

When you make an edit to a post, right underneath the box you type in is a check box that’s checked by default (Keep a log of this edit), uncheck it and you won’t see the edit list in the post. Pretty easy. Like this post, which I edited.

JCH
    BPL Member

@pastyj-2-2

Nice catch Doug.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Thanks. I need that!

Sorry for the mess.

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

AHA! Yet another Commie plot to make us check boxes that let them infiltrate our computers!

Well, Mrs. Blumensaadt didn’t raise any dumb kids let me tell you. I won’t fall for those “check the box” scams. I know that even my tinfoil hat it can’t protect me from Commies when I check an online box.

You’ve been warned.

(BTW, Thanks Doug. I already knew that but I wanted to see if anyone else did.;o)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools