Topic

Montbell Ex Light Anorak- A Contrarian View

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Montbell Ex Light Anorak- A Contrarian View

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    HeathP
    BPL Member

@hpoulter

I have uploaded this pic like 3 times and it keeps uploading it side ways. Anyway I think you can see clearly you'll be fine.

Lachlan Fysh
    BPL Member

@lachlanfysh

Very strangely the photo looks fine on my phone where I first viewed it, but is sideways on my laptop where I'm typing this reply… Very odd. Anyway, Thanks Richard and Heath. Sounds like I shouldn't have any problems even with my helmet-sized head :)

Lachlan Fysh
    BPL Member

@lachlanfysh

So I was very close to just pulling the trigger on one this weekend – I don't *need* it yet, but I get a little bit more excited every time I lock in another part of my gear list for the thru :) probably get goosefeet to make me an anorak to measure

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

I think it may be too short at 6 foot 3. The gooses feet stuff is top of the line.

bjc
    BPL Member

@bj-clark-2-2

Locale: Colorado

I am 6'1", 42" chest, 34" waist. I usually wear a large, but I went to the Montbell store and found the Xl fit perfectly. Large was tight in the shoulders and a bit shorter. I love the fit and warmth of the anorak in xl. Had it on last night and this morning in RMNP. It's pretty much in my pack all the time. I don't find it boxy, but that's too subjective a term for me!

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools