Topic

Keep an eye on Borah Gear

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
USA Duane Hall BPL Member
PostedApr 21, 2015 at 5:56 am

Anyone who ordered, have you received your item yet? If you placed an order, how close to the end was it? I was late to the dance and ordered a down jacket a day or two after the sale ended. Have not tried to contact them yet to see when I might receive my jacket.
Duane

Dan Gregerson BPL Member
PostedApr 21, 2015 at 7:30 am

I exchanged emails with John yesterday and he said they are currently running with a 6-week lead time. This actually worked to my advantage, since I requested a change of order (switched from a full M90 bivy to a custom bug bivy); to which request, John responded, "No problem at all."

PostedApr 21, 2015 at 8:31 am

Duane: I got my cuben bivy (with a couple of "no cost" mods) inside of a month after ordering on 22 Feb. Considering the crush of orders, I think that's pretty reasonable.

I offered to go back in the queue, since I wouldn't need it until late Summer, in case people who ordered after me had more urgency. Not sure if they took me up on that.

I noticed their website says "Bivys and tarps are going out the quickest" but that's from 3/10.

USA Duane Hall BPL Member
PostedApr 21, 2015 at 10:50 am

Thank you both, maybe I'll shoot him an email next week.
Duane

PS: I ordered Feb. 26.

Tim H BPL Member
PostedApr 21, 2015 at 6:52 pm

I ordered a Snowyside bivy on 2/23. When no delivery after 6 weeks (current lead time), I emailed John. I had to email him a couple of times over a week to get a reply. He indicated a delivery issue on the eVent, and said the Snowysides should ship in a week or so. Still patiently waiting…

Joe Lynch BPL Member
PostedApr 21, 2015 at 8:41 pm

Mine showed up the day before a trip. Perfect timing. I placed my order the first day of the sale.

USA Duane Hall BPL Member
PostedMay 6, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Got an email from an associate? of John's, I received my jacket last weekend, it had been in my PO Box a few days as I work out of town. I got the large, sleeves are long, but I was going for something that might need to go over some clothing.
Duane

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
Loading...