Topic

1.43oz Cuben Fiber Stuff Sack Pack and Free shipping over $30

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
PostedMar 1, 2015 at 10:46 am

I don't currently have pillow sacks listed on my website, but can custom make one for $35. Feel free to shoot me an email if you're interested.

PostedMar 1, 2015 at 4:52 pm

I'll shoot you an email in a couple weeks when I get paid….

PostedMar 4, 2015 at 11:37 am

Thanks Nathan! I can't wait to use it even though my wife made fun of me. She doesn't get it…sigh

Terran BPL Member
PostedMar 5, 2015 at 12:57 pm

With optional attachmentsBA

A 5 gram USPS Tyvek mail envelope (free) make a good protective cover for these. A couple taped slits for the attachment points, perhaps some cord reinforcement, and I be styling.
Now to get Nathan to sew up some attachable shoulder straps.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
Loading...