Topic

Kickstarter Project: Learn to Packraft

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Packrafting Kickstarter Project: Learn to Packraft

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Matt Orr
    BPL Member

@matto

Honestly, everyone that contributed to the ($35,000) should contact Kickjstarter and DEMAND a refund.

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Honestly, everyone that contributed to the ($35,000) should contact Kickjstarter and DEMAND a refund.

There really isn’t any recourse through Kickstarter. Has anyone actually requested a refund for their contribution? Probably the only way to get money back would be legal action, which probably isn’t practical unless you live in Bozeman.

I have refrained from criticizing Ryan on this issue, and will continue to abstain, since I didn’t contribute anything to the campaign. However, his son probably reads the forums, especially since he has written a couple of articles. As a parent, I am bewildered with the course of events.

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • The topic ‘Kickstarter Project: Learn to Packraft’ is closed to new replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools