Topic

Alarm Clock

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Alarm Clock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 51 post (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

Well, I found another digital alarm clock that weighs 1.2 ounces. It has a hinged plastic cover to minimize breakage to the display, and I could probably cut that off to save 0.2 ounces or so.

This one does not look very promising. The brand name is "Digital Alarm Clock." I purchased it for $1.50 at the Daiso store. It uses a type LR44 battery, so it probably doesn't have much power for a loud alarm sound. Plus (I love this part) the instruction sheet is in Japanese English (mixed English, Kanji, Katakana, and Hiragana). There are only two button controls, so that means that the control functions are complicated.

I have several 2-ounce alarm clocks now, and I have a digital alarm wristwatch.

Too bad the old one broke.

–B.G.–

Viewing 51 post (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools