Topic

Shuttle from SFO to Yosemite

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Shuttle from SFO to Yosemite

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Is anyone willing to give me and 3 friends a lift from San Fran Airport to Yosemite Valley on August 23? We are doing the JMT, but are frustrated with the ground transportation options. Of course, we'd pay for gas and time, and share our campsite in the Valley (assuming I can get reservations).

If you have time, flexibility, and large enough vehicle it's a free weekend in Yosemite and some extra spending money for you…without the hassle of making reservations!

PM or respond here if you're interested.

Thanks,

Tom Clark

Morgan Rucks
    BPL Member

@rucksmtr

I'm guessing you've seen this?

http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/upload/airportpublictransit.pdf.

Its a good backup option if all else fails.

Try posting on SF bay area craigslist ride share if you can't find a ride here.

Have a awesome trip

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Morgan,
    Yes, we've seen that link with options. With last minute shopping for fuel and such, it seemed like such a waste of time. Also thought that with a group, there must be an easier/cheaper way to get there…and have a win/win for everyone.
    Thanks,
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools