Topic

golite ion pack men’s $35

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals golite ion pack men’s $35

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lawton G
    BPL Member

@disco-1

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Deleted

Justin Ling

@ling_jd

Locale: columbus ohio

Free shipping AND no tax!
    Thanks,
    I've been eying these packs for awhile.

Michael Crosby
    BPL Member

@djjmikie

Locale: Ky

Thanks Lawton.
    I got one.

Justin,

Not sure about free shipping though, I noticed the header that stated "shipping may be added".

Thanks GREAT buy on a great pack.

Edit: I just recieved my Ion and He has free shipping on all purchases!

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Can someone tell me the Ion's dimensions (l x w x h)? Thanks in advance.

**************************************************************************************************************

EDIT:

Just called GoLite. The dimensions are 22" tall x 9" wide x 7.5" thick (i.e. how far it extends out from wearer's back).

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Was going to order, but alas larges are now out of stock. Still have some smalls and medium.

Ernie Elkins

@earthdweller

Locale: North Carolina

Rob, the owner of Detour Gear Zone, is on the ball. I placed an order last night, and he contacted me in less than hour (by phone and e-mail) to let me know that the color/size combination that I requested was out of stock. He offered to substitute a different color, and I sent him an OK by e-mail. He then followed up one more time to let me know that my pack would ship today. He's obviously working hard to make a good impression, and I really appreciate his efforts. I'll definitely keep an eye on Detour Gear Zone in the future.

Andrew :-)

@terra

Locale: Sydney, Australia.

Will probably be the only one in this country.

(Spoilt myself coz I need a new pack for university etc. This will do the mundane and be an awesome hiking daypack).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools