Topic

Family UL Trips 2013

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Family UL Trips 2013

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John Taylorson
    Spectator

@heyjt

Locale: SoCal

Last year we did about 15 backpack trips. This video is a compilation of a few of the trips–mostly weekend trips.

Have fun watching! http://youtu.be/MK4P6rJ5sU4

jT

http://www.trekleader.com

Hoot Filsinger
    BPL Member

@filsinger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

John,
    Showcases the merriment and memories found on the trail. Let me ponder. Fifteen backpacking trips or one cruise ship vacation? The trail wins again.

Andy Duncan
    BPL Member

@bluewater

Thanks for the video John! Very cool UL puffy down doggy jacket.

Rodney
    Spectator

@rodney-m

Locale: Northeast Oregon

John,

Thanks for sharing a bit of your life with us. I am sure you realize how fortunate you are to have a wife who loves the backcountry. Have a great 2014.

Rodney M

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Looked like a pretty good year. I especially liked the photo by the lake (you in white, her in green)…that should be framed.

John Taylorson
    Spectator

@heyjt

Thanks everyone for your comments. It was a good year and hoping this year will be even better for putting on miles. Yes, I am very fortunate to have a wife thy loves backpacking, especially UL. It's a gift I will forever be greatful for!

John Taylorson
    Spectator

@heyjt

That is our dogs sleeping bag. We made it out of an down vest. Works well and the dog loves it.

YouTube Video

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools