I can't seem to figure out where to see or buy the movie though.
Apparently it's only 26 minutes.
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
I can't seem to figure out where to see or buy the movie though.
Apparently it's only 26 minutes.
Yosemite Conservancy is hosting the world premiere of Ken Burns’ new documentary film produced to honor the 150th anniversary of the Yosemite Grant on Sunday, December 8 in Hollywood. The 1:00 pm screening is sold out, but tickets are still available for the 4:00 pm screening, followed by a private reception where guests will have the opportunity to meet both Ken Burns and Dayton Duncan. Tickets are $250 and must be purchased online at http://www.yosemiteconservancy.org/filmpremiere. There will also be other opportunities to view the film in 2014, including at the Range of Light Film Festival in the Valley, February 28 – March 2.
Show it on PBS like other Burns documentaries?
I also couldn't see any trailers or sites that offer it for sale (including Amazon).
Tom
Become a member to post in the forums.