Topic

The Other Fly –The Ridiculous One in your Baselayer

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) The Other Fly –The Ridiculous One in your Baselayer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Justin Baker
    BPL Member

@justin_baker

Locale: Santa Rosa, CA

If I see any of you on the trail wearing butt flap pants, I reserve the right to laugh hysterically at you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"If I see any of you on the trail wearing butt flap pants, I reserve the right to laugh hysterically at you."

If you see anybody with their butt flap pants visible, you'd best save your breath for running in the opposite direction. ;=]

Anonymous
    Inactive

"THAT has to be the best post of 2013!"

Even a blind squirrel occasionally happens upon a nut. ;)

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Tom,

I don't know where you get all those great sayings. Sometimes I think you must have grown up in the South. Two of my employees live in the South and their country sayings keep me in stitches when I travel with them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"I don't know where you get all those great sayings. Sometimes I think you must have grown up in the South.

Long ago, before being banished to Little Rock by my boss for indiscretions with his secretary, I picked up a copy of Jefferson Davis' Little Red Book in order to ingratiate myself with the natives. Even longer ago, I watched Song of the South many times as a little boy. After a while, even a pussified San Francisco liberal like me got the hang of it….

"Two of my employees live in the South and their country sayings keep me in stitches when I travel with them."

Just don't let them talk you into a float trip down the Cahulawassee River. ;0]

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

"Just don't let them talk you into a float trip down the Cahulawassee River"

Well…

All I can say is that

whitey-tighties have a fly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"whitey-tighties have a fly."

:)

Heather Hohnholz
    BPL Member

@hawke

I just have to weigh in here, for a moment.

A) I find this thread hilarious. Watching men talk about their junk, junk holders, and widely varied methods of evacuation in thinly veiled innuendo is the most entertaining thing I've done all week.

B) Pee rags are the best thing evar.

C) @Tom & sex change…ROFL

D) I'm kinda glad all I have to do is drop trou and mind the wind. All this double-curtaining, s-bending, two-handing stuff seems complicated.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"All this double-curtaining, s-bending, two-handing stuff seems complicated."

That's all testosterone-fueled bluster. We know that most of the posters in this thread only need to one-hand it…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

"That's all testosterone-fueled bluster. We know that most of the posters in this thread only need to one-hand it….."

Off my chair sideways and on the floor.

@Heather
    . Thanks for baiting Doug into the conversation. ;0)

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools