Topic

Free MLD Gear

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Free MLD Gear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Gear Deals should not be for this sort of gear givaway for a vote. There is no sale offer.

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

"We will be giving away a pack later today and more gear in the days to come."

Seem like a risk-free way to score some gear. Sounds like a deal to me.
    Odds of 1/∞, but it's there.

Jennifer Mitol
    Spectator

@jenmitol

Locale: In my dreams....

I really like MLD gear – it works very well for me. I would not have voted simply because I didn't know about it. Did the call of a chance at free gear entice me to vote? Absolutely. Did it change how I voted? Nope.

Jeffs Eleven
    BPL Member

@woodenwizard

Locale: NePo

To me, its more on the voter, than Ron. If the voter essentially falsifies a document by voting for MLD just to win gear, where they otherwise would vote for Zpacks (or Coghlans or whoever) then the illegitimacy it with them.

michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

Honestly just the vibes I get from ron bell are bad. I wanted to add a hipbelt to a newt/ questions about shelters and ron pretty much blew me off with <5 word responses that took days to receive.

I'm just saying you might be making enough money that you don't care but id be hard pressed to vote for you this way…

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools