Topic

Anyone have a tiny bit of black ripstop nylon hanging around?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
PostedNov 2, 2013 at 2:55 am

I have a pair of fleece mittens that I would like to add a windproof back on, wondering if anyone has a bit of m90/m50/ripstop/7d/etc laying around, hopefully in black? I only need a piece about 8×8 to do both mittens. I would be happy to throw some good vibes and a bit of positive karma your way in return ;)

PostedNov 2, 2013 at 1:46 pm

PM me your mailing address if you still haven't found any, I have plenty of pieces you could use.

Ken Thompson BPL Member
PostedNov 2, 2013 at 1:50 pm

I've got some M90 ready to go for you. PM your address and I'll post it on Monday.

Sent PM as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...