Topic

Still waiting for Zebralight H52

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Still waiting for Zebralight H52

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Paul Andronico
    BPL Member

@jakesandwich

Locale: Lake Tahoe

So I took the plunge and decided to try the new Zebralight H52W. This will be my first Zebralight. I ordered in early October with a pre-order ship date of October 18, 2013. To date, I have not received an email or any kind of notice about my order. I sent a customer support email asking for an order update earlier today. I notice the H52w is now listed as backordered on the website. Have others received their pre-order H52's yet? If so, what are your initial thoughts?

Mike W
    BPL Member

@skopeo

Locale: British Columbia

I pre-ordered an H52W on Sept 30th and received an email from Zebralight a couple days ago saying my order had shipped. Since I'm in Canada, it ships from China, so I suspect delivery will be slow. Zebralight doesn't send any updates regarding back-order dates but they will notify you when it ships.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

My order from them took two weeks to get here. I would think you would have it in the next day or two.

Delmar O’Donnell

@bolster

Locale: Between Jacinto & Gorgonio

ZL is notorious for bad communication. Loads of similar complaints at BPL. Yet most folks get their orders in a reasonable amount of time from ZL, so best not to worry.

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

I just ordered an extra on a Sunday night, and it was delivered on Wednesday. I can't complain.

–B.G.–

Paul Andronico
    BPL Member

@jakesandwich

Locale: Lake Tahoe

Got mine two days ago. So far I really like it. The mid-level setting at 50 lumens works pretty well for hiking on trails at night.

Mike W
    BPL Member

@skopeo

Locale: British Columbia

I'm still waiting for mine to reach me… a slow boat from China…

Did you use 14500 Lithium batteries in yours? If not, you should get some… the short burst at 500 Lm is impressive!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools