Can't believe I beat "you know who" to this! Be careful out there, folks.
Topic
Bear interrupts Photo Shoot in BC!
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Thanks for a few minutes of my life well spent.
That's been shared here already. Late to the game David.
"Can't believe I beat "you know who" to this!"
The reason you did is that someone, very likely "you know who", posted this a year or so ago. Sorry, I don't have the link, but I distinctly remember linking to the YouTube clip from a BPL post. If you're going to scoop "you know who", you'll have to spend a lot more time trolling the Web than I suspect you are willing to do, AND be cyber quick to cut and paste. ;0)
totally fake!
At Tom and Ken. Just humour me, okay? I am usually picked last for team play.
Become a member to post in the forums.

