Topic

How much is shipping from MEC to the US?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
PostedOct 21, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I want an Evazote pad for $17 CAD off of MEC, but I don't want to pay the $5 membership fee if shipping is going to be outrageous because of the border crossing. Is it worth the membership plus the shipping to get the $17 evazote pad, or is there a better way?

I tried a Gossamer Gear pad but found them to be not as durable as I would like.

Ken Thompson BPL Member
PostedOct 22, 2013 at 6:16 am

Lawson is thinking about not selling them Stephen. All out of stock on the site. Happy hunting Max.

PostedOct 22, 2013 at 8:48 am

Andy (LunchANDYnner) is going to grab me one from MEC next time he's in Canada.

One of the many, many benefits of BPL. Community!

James holden BPL Member
PostedOct 22, 2013 at 10:28 am

Get him to grab u a t2 hoody while hes at it

Its a made in canada cap4 for half the price

;)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Loading...