Topic

any montbell deals?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals any montbell deals?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

I'm trying to find a permafrost on sale. Anyone know of montbell deals right now?

Kimberly Wersal
    BPL Member

@kwersal

Locale: Western Colorado

Campsaver has a 20% off everything sale going on. They carry the full line of Montbell jackets, looks like…. The women's Alpine Light jackets were a great deal, didn't look at the mens….

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

Unfortunately Montbell products are excluded.

Brock Graves
    BPL Member

@gravesbrock

Locale: asheville nc

Seems like almost everywhere the discounts don't apply to montbell

Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

I went in this afternoon and they had a number of synth and down jackets on steep discount in their clearance area upstairs.

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

"I went in this afternoon and they had a number of synth and down jackets on steep discount in their clearance area upstairs."

Thanks for the tip. I called the number on the website (303-449-5331) and some random person answered saying I had the wrong number. Any idea what the number there is?

Brock Graves
    BPL Member

@gravesbrock

Locale: asheville nc

I contacted the boulder store by googling their number. Not sure what size or what your looking for but, they do not have any mirage's in large or medium in their discount section and their price on the alpine light parkas is the same that's currently online.

Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

Maybe I got lucky – I picked up a Thermawrap Pro in XL for $87 and change. I was looking at their regular inventory downstairs and Tobin offered to grab me one from the clearance section instead.

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

For those who didn't know, montbell advised me via email that their web specials are only for discontinued products or products where the color is no longer carried.

Trill Daddy
    BPL Member

@persianpunisher

Serge Giachetti
    Spectator

@sgiachetti

Locale: Boulder, CO

" I was looking at their regular inventory downstairs and Tobin offered to grab me one from the clearance section instead."

+ 1, Tobin's the man.

Charles P
    Spectator

@mediauras

Locale: Terra
    brian H
    BPL Member

@b14

Locale: Siskiyou Mtns

Campsaver has a couple jackets @ 30% off incl the Alpine Light
    …several 2012 colors

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools